Cabling and Infrastructure
Our cabling and network infrastructure services are designed to match the ever-changing demands of today’s modern dental practice, featuring the highest quality systems and installations carried out by our team of experts. Here are just a few of our unique benefits:
- Evening and weekend installation to avoid disruption and downtime
- Professional, discreet installation that meets industry standards
- All points FLUKE tested to ensure network integrity and performance
- Clear labelling of all points for assured easy maintenance
- Future proofing for converged IP and other services
Dental IT installs ‘future-proof’ Cat5e and Cat6 cabling infrastructure, and every new installation is fitted with a comms cabinet (or server cabinet), patch panel and faceplates. For optimum user safety, all cabling is routed out of sight where possible or hidden in white trunking.
To enable future expansion of your dental practice, it’s important to consider the best infrastructure suitable for current and future radiography, digital imaging, digital x-ray, Internet connectivity, surveillance, telephony and audio/video requirements. Most of these services work with Cat5e or Cat6 cabling; a more cost-effective cable that is less disruptive to flood wire and gives your systems longevity.